I know my goal in life..


To Travel:
I just want to travel around the world; live it and learn from it, from its people and their cultures. Recently, I've been exploring the streets of India, Moscow and Amsterdam on Flickr. Even though Amsterdam has already been checked off from my list I would love to go back and live there for a few months, if not years. It was one of the most beautiful places I have seen so far and my favorite out of most of the cities I visited in Europe last summer. Being the Van Gogh museum the main reason why I would love to go back, I can't exclude the outrageously people, modern yet historical streets, the bikes: such a sense of caring for the environment and everything else that made this place magical. You gotta be there to experience it, there is nothing comparable to it.

Goal-
2011 Europe- this time to Perugia, Madrid, back to Paris for some crepes, Brussels, Amsterdam,Germany and Greece.
Soon:
- Australia, Japan, India, Cambodia, China.